The Termux:API add-on provides command line access to device API:s:
* Read and send sms messages from your terminal.
* Access device GPS location sensor from scripts.
* Pipe the result of commands into the device text-to-speech engine.
* Vibrate the device when something interesting happens.
* Access the system clipboard from shell scripts.
* List contacts from the system contact list.
Besides installing this app an additional package is required to install inside Termux:
$ apt install termux-api
See the following documentation about available API commands:
NOTE: This is an add-on which requires that the main Termux app is installed to use.
Download Termux:API APK for android direct link
• Fix intermittent scroll not working in BottomSheet (#192).
• Fix scenarios causing termux-dialog to hang (#200).
Matjarplay.com © 2014-2018