e3DS Pro .emu is a super fast and full featured emulator to run GameBoy 3DS and Advanced games on the broadest range of Android devices. It emulates nearly all aspects of the real hardware correctly. This is by far the only emulator that supports link cable emulation with decent speed and this emulator can be controlled using external USB/Bluetooth controllers, keyboard, touchscreen or trackball. It is now MOGA Enhanced and also runs on the Nvidia Shield.
Features: • Emulates dual touchscreen interface
• Save and load game at any time
• GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheats
• Supports wireless controllers and device microphone
• Custom button layouts and key bindings
• Auto-rotate landscape or portrait orientation
• Stretch to fit screen or original aspect ratio
• Automatic frame skipping and flicker reduction Highlights: • Fastest emulation, therefore saves your battery to the MAX.
• Very high game compatibility. Run nearly all games without a problem.
• Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
• Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor and rumble emulation.
• Enter GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
• High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file needed.
• IPS/UPS ROM patching
• OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
• Cool video filters through the support of GLSL shaders.
• Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed.
• On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
• A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
• External controllers support, such as the MOGA controllers.
• Clean & simple yet well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
• Create and switch to different key-mapping profiles.
GETTING STARTED: – Transfer ROMs to your device storage
– ROM file names should end in either .rom, .ds, .3ds, or .zip
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app. LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
Download e3DS Pro.emu APK for android direct link
Loading Bug Fixed