– Are you an independent traveler, who need to manage places he wants to visit, with or without network connection?
– Or, may be, you are a biologist, looking for rare animals in Vietnam jungles?
– Or just a hiker, wishing to know how far is your next tent site?
– May be, you are an electrician, serving industrial equipment in remote areas?
All examples above are taken from the real customers' stories. All these people are using MyPoi KML map integrator for their professional or recreational activities.
So, what is it?
Using MyPoi KML map integrator, you can easily access waypoints in the Google Earth / Google Map formats (KML or KMZ), saved on the phone, and navigate to it via any of the installed navigational applications, such as Google Maps, Waze, Sygic, etc.
To add new KML or KMZ file, copy it to your phone by USB cable, send as an email attachment, download from web site or Google Drive etc. You also can save waypoints in the application, either you current position or by entering coordinates in any od the most popular formats, such as different variations of decimal or DMS (degrees minutes seconds). After this you will be able to view it on Google map and navigate to any point using your preferable navigation system.
You can even do this off-line, if your application can navigate off-line (but you will need to load map once).
The basic functionality is free , and it includes:
– Waypoints' import from the phone storage or other application, such as Google Drive
– Integration with any of the installed navigational applications
– Waypoints' editing
– Changing icons for waypoints' collections and individual waypoints
– Searchable list of the currently displayed waypoints
Also you can purchase such premium features as :
– Backup/restore of the waypoint database to the your Google Drive
– Export waypoint collection as a KML file
Download MyPoi KML map integrator APK for android direct link
For premium users: Improved export
– Export format changed to KMZ: to save time and data.
– Waypoints' icons now will be saved in the exported file.
For all users: new icon "Powerline" added.