The free, *official* Radio Free Asia (RFA) news application serves your Android smartphone or tablet the most up to date and accurate news from around the world.
The international news application features include:
* Customization for 10 international languages and dialects (English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Burmese, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Tibetan, Uyghur and Vietnamese)
* Enjoy photos, video, audio and text content, including background streaming of audio content
* Integrated proxy available in the settings to get around Internet blocking
* Hear radio podcasts on demand
* Save download time and data costs with the Low-Bandwidth Mode in the settings
* Download stories, videos, and photos for offline reading, watching, and listening
* Customizable navigation items and order
* Stream multimedia over Chromecast on your TV
* Offline-downloading and saving of news content for later enjoyment
* Share your favorite stories, videos, and photos via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+
* Social media sharing of content on Facebook, Twitter, email and other platforms
* Customizable Android Home Screen Widget
Frequently Asked Questions & Troubleshooting App Issues:
Having problems with using the App proxy?
Enable the Psiphon proxy in the settings of the RFA app. Make sure you have the latest version of the application installed on your device.
Having problems with the App crashing?
Please make sure you always update the app to have the most recent, stable version of the application. Turning on automatic updates helps us deliver the new releases automatically to you every time!
Having problems with the App loading slowly?
1- Check to make sure you are on a fast, stable connection (WiFi, ideally).
2- If that doesn't work, open the application settings and check the box for "Low Bandwidth Support."
What languages and RFA services does the app support?
All of these:
RFA English (English)
RFA Mandarin, 普通话 (Mandarin)
RFA Cantonese, 粵語 (Cantonese)
RFA Burmese (Burmese)
RFA Korean, 한국어 (Korean)
RFA Lao (Lao)
RFA Khmer (Khmer)
RFA Tibetan (Tibetan)
RFA Vietnamese, Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
RFA Uyghur Cyrillic, УЙҒУР (Uyghur Cyrillic)
RFA Uyghur Latin, UYGHUR (Uyghur Latin)
RFA Uyghur Arabic, ئۇيغۇر (Uyghur Arabic)
Having problems with the app?
We are here to help. Please contact us at email@example.com. Be sure to include the device description (example: Samsung S3) and operating system (example: 4.3) as well as a brief description of the issue.
Download Radio Free Asia (RFA) APK for android direct link
* Android Nougat support
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
* Thank you for your comments and feedback!