Free and ad-free, My Library allows you to store your personal library and to perform a quick search within it.
My Library allows you to :
– Add a book to your library by scanning its barcode (title, author, cover, summary, published date, publisher, …)
– Add a book to your library via its ISBN number
– Add a book to your library manually
– Look for a book in your library
– Sort your library by titles, names, categories, read / unread, …
– Export your library within an Excel file
– Import a library from a previously exported library
– Manage your wishlist
For intellectual property reasons, real book covers are not allowed on Google Play screenshots. But in the app, you will of course be free to add official covers for your books.
My Library is currently in v1.6 and many features are on the way.
My Library is, and will forever remain free and ad-free.
Please note that My Library uses Google, Amazon, Open Library, Worldcat, IsbnPlus, Moly, data.bn, Libris and Biblio services in order to match ISBN numbers and the books you are looking for, therefore if an ISBN number is not found, it is because it is not referenced within those services.
Thanks a lot to my awesome users and translators :
– Thomas Brasser (German)
– Luca Gaudino (Italian)
– Yanina Prunt and Maxim Makarov (Russian)
– Matheus Philippe de Faria Santos (Portuguese / Brazilian)
– Laura Cruz (Spanish)
– Kenneth Chung (Chinese)
– Sreekanth Chakravarthy (Kannada)
– Katarzyna Jędrzejewska (Polish)
– Merve Aydoğdu (Turkish)
– Nortan Khalid (Arabic)
– Luc Weyn (Dutch)
Icon by Rafi from GraphicsFuel.
Download My Library APK for android direct link
– Series management and sort by series!
– Datepickers for reading dates
– Alphabet bar
– A lot of new options
– OCR to get summary
– Finna API added
– Continuous improvement
– New options, including the possibility to transfer covers to your SD card!
– Libris API added
– Arabic support
– Multiple authors support!!
– ISBN search improved